Thursday 12 November 2015

Review of TimePlan, Kent

A wonderful email was sent to the office today from a South African teacher about to make his way over to our shores. 
It is always pleasing to make a good impression and find someone the perfect job and opportunity. 

We wish you all the best Mark and see you soon in Kent!



'Dear Ruth,

Many thanks for giving me an opportunity to write about my experience with TimePlan. First and foremost I am very impressed in the way TimePlan has been managing my application right from the beginning of my journey with them. Thank you so much for giving me employment in the UK which I will start in the new year. All consultants have been very polite, always treated me with respect and most importantly have a professional approach. For this I give the company all the credit and they are certainly the best recruitment agency I have ever worked with.

They always kept me informed and even referred me to all other branches. Regular updates and feedback are some of the outstanding qualities you most certainly overpower.  The process of interviewing upfront to recruit a solid candidate  with all references was amazing as this is also an outstanding characteristic which most companies can learn from instead of hastily  exiting prospective candidates and never give feedback. 

I thank all within the company and am wishing you an ongoing success and teamwork. Do what you do best and stay the client centered professional business.

Well done and congratulations on your professionalism.

Kind Regards

Mark' 

No comments:

Post a Comment